Thursday 9 May 2013



For my birthday this year, a few friends and I made a weekend trip to Paris - as you do when studying in Europe. A must-see/taste was definitely a trip to Ladurée. The famous macaron store is as much a visual feast as it does quell your appetite for something sweet. The array of flavours and colours and the perfect packaging makes it the perfect little luxury.

I enjoyed it so much that we found another outlet the next day just so I could try one of their delicious pastries - the photo below shows me enjoying it just a little too much.

With the Australia's Biggest Morning Tea coming up on the 23rd May, perhaps you could make a batch to share with friends?

Images: one, (two and three my own images),  four, five, six, seven, eight, nine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.